Hi there, new in Adelaide

Guest gareth19198080

Guest gareth19198080

Hi , my name is Gareth and my wife is called Joanne, we have a 3 year old son called Luca. We recently moved to Adelaide and are hoping to meet new friends. We moved here from Bolton about 2 months ago, we love the place.

I was wondering if any football fans out there could tell me where the best place to watch the FA cup semi between BWFC and stoke would be, plusd any other help with social events etc. Many thanks

Guest Daisy Duke

Hi 'Stringfellows',

We are moving over in 3 wks time. Nervous and excited, but feel better about the fact lots of peeps appear to be going through the same thing.

How are you settling in over there?

Sara, Andy and Daisy the dog

Guest WAITINGAME

Hi

From Bolton eh...am from Rochdale wasnt to far away...am actually in Bolton next sat night.

I have a lad whos six and a 2 1/2 yrs old.

We are at the final stages of the process.....medicals booked for 1st April, police checks sent and finalised.

Hope your liking it there...are you in rented now? Were abouts are you

Spk soon x

Guest ReadyPenny
Hi , my name is Gareth and my wife is called Joanne, we have a 3 year old son called Luca. We recently moved to Adelaide and are hoping to meet new friends. We moved here from Bolton about 2 months ago, we love the place.

I was wondering if any football fans out there could tell me where the best place to watch the FA cup semi between BWFC and stoke would be, plusd any other help with social events etc. Many thanks

Hi guys hubby is a mighty whites fan, have never found another, until now!!! He will be watching at home, on the net at 2.30am!!!!!

Mandy

Hi 'Stringfellows',

We are moving over in 3 wks time. Nervous and excited, but feel better about the fact lots of peeps appear to be going through the same thing.

How are you settling in over there?

Sara, Andy and Daisy the dog

Hi Daisy Duke,we are settling in fine now.I found it really hard at first.I had never felt so lonely!Then one day I had strong words with myself about the fact that some poeple would give their hind leg to get the chance to come here!No more tears since then!where are you heading to when you get here?:)

Hi Gareth & Joanne

Welcome to Adelaide. The Rosemont on Hindley Street in the CBD would be the best place to watch to game. It's open 24 hours and shows all of the major English football matches. You'll also find that there will be plenty of other fans from both teams there to watch the game. I'm a' dirty Leeds' fan and regularly go do there when we're on the TV. They also sell proper pints there.

where abouts in adelaide are you moving to as SA is a large place!?

I am from Sydney and work for a company where my head office is in the UK. All my Assie colleauges are from the UK and my kids attend a school in south of Adelaide - All Saints at Seaford. Aussies get lonely too you know! Especially when they have grown up in Syndey. Happy to meet any POMS that come to Adelaide - especisally down south (McLaren Vale). We have 12 acres in the wine country and have a selected group of friends that enjoy UFC, AFL and BBQ's. Happy to meet any new POMS in Adelaide to help them (and us) settle in. :)

Guest gareth19198080
Hi

From Bolton eh...am from Rochdale wasnt to far away...am actually in Bolton next sat night.

I have a lad whos six and a 2 1/2 yrs old.

We are at the final stages of the process.....medicals booked for 1st April, police checks sent and finalised.

Hope your liking it there...are you in rented now? Were abouts are you

Spk soon x

Hi mate

We are currently renting in Blair Athol, which is about 10 mins north of the city. We are loving it, lots to do, people are great. Always seems to be something happening!!!

You made the right choice in changing from queensland to adelaide, we traveled round queensland a few years ago and adelaide is much better.

The kids will love it, good luck with everything.

Sp[k soon