Guest Jadeyk

Guest Jadeyk

Hey,

Just wanted to say a quick Hi! Myself and my OH are at the starting line for our application for Oz. We have decided (with a little encouragement from the SMPs ;)) that Adelaide is the place to be!

We have hired an agent and in the process of getting OH stuff together for skills assessment!

Really sociable and hoping to make a few friends before we get out there to ease the pressure. Been having a little wonder around forums and everyone here seems lovely and helpful, even more than PIO!

Hope to get chatting with you all soon!:chatterbox:

Jade x

Guest Cara&Gav
Hey,

Just wanted to say a quick Hi! Myself and my OH are at the starting line for our application for Oz. We have decided (with a little encouragement from the SMPs ;)) that Adelaide is the place to be!

We have hired an agent and in the process of getting OH stuff together for skills assessment!

Really sociable and hoping to make a few friends before we get out there to ease the pressure. Been having a little wonder around forums and everyone here seems lovely and helpful, even more than PIO!

Jade x

Hiya!

Glad you joined, good luck with getting all the paperwork sorted. When do you rekon you can get your TRA application in?

Cara xx

Guest Jadeyk

Thanks guys!

Hey Cara, Thanks for recommendation on Friday night. This site looks much more helpful. Feel like I don't want to sink my teeth in to Adelaide too much yet in case it all changes.

Brian has been working on his skills assessment this weekend but I'm sure you can sympathise when I say i feel like his mum/schoool teacher telling him to get on with it. I'd do it myself but computer talk may as well be Manderin to me! Will be pushing him to get to the next bit this week.

x

Guest Deano1970
Thanks guys!

Hey Cara, Thanks for recommendation on Friday night. This site looks much more helpful. Feel like I don't want to sink my teeth in to Adelaide too much yet in case it all changes.

Brian has been working on his skills assessment this weekend but I'm sure you can sympathise when I say i feel like his mum/schoool teacher telling him to get on with it. I'd do it myself but computer talk may as well be Manderin to me! Will be pushing him to get to the next bit this week.

x

Welcome to poms on Adelaide their a great bunch on here really helpful. It's help us get through the tough times along the way. Good luck with you're application

Guest Cara&Gav
Thanks guys!

x

Oh yes I can sympathise lol it was like trying to get a school kid to do their homework, or like trying to push a really heavy bolder uphill (although I think that would have been easier :biglaugh:) Good luck with the task ahead, and I dont mean the skills assessment lol

Thought you'd like this site, but like you say its hard to get too into it as you're a bit against time, but I'm sure you will be OK just keep at it.

Cara xx

Guest helene73
Hey,

Jade x

Hi and welcome to PIA they really are a friendly bunch in here :) I am just waiting on my TRA results should be here anytime now.

PM me if you fancy a chat or moan about Family's lol and good luck :) x

Guest Guest6899
Hey,

Jade x

Hi Jade, welcome, good luck with your application!!

Lisa x

Guest Jadeyk

Thank you all so much! Its so lovely to see how friendly you all are.

So exciting. Theres a wealth of knowledge on here!

I look forward to hearing about how you all progess and will be keeping you up to date with our goings on (especially my crazy family lol)

xxx

Guest Amanda12
Hey,

Jade x

Hi Jade

Welcome to PIA. I'm new on here too and at the start of the journey. Good luck with all your plans. :)

Guest helene73
Hi Jade

Welcome to PIA. I'm new on here too and at the start of the journey. Good luck with all your plans. :)

Hi Amanda, and welcome too :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest nic-manchester

Hello Jade

Welcome to PIA this site and the people are so firendly. Its a bit daunting just starting out you will get into it soon and be as addicted as the rest of us good luck with process x

Guest Opportunities
Thank you all so much! Its so lovely to see how friendly you all are.

So exciting. Theres a wealth of knowledge on here!

I look forward to hearing about how you all progess and will be keeping you up to date with our goings on (especially my crazy family lol)

xxx

Welcome Jade!

You're 100% correct! Everybody on this forum is so helpful. They take you through all the hi's and lows of the process as you progress.

Although I am a South African, I immediately felt at home, as one member said that it did not matter where I am from, but where I am heading!

Good luck with the process! Any mountain can crumble when broken down piece by piece...

Karen

x;)

Guest Opportunities

Amanda,

Welcome to the "MOVEMENT"! Enjoy your stay. Quite sure that you will find lots of support here!

Good luck!

Karen

x

Guest littlem

Hello and welcome to PIA. Have to agree with everyone, real friendly bunch on here so feel free to ask any questions as you go through the process. Dosent matter how silly you may think it is as i am sure most of us have thought the same things :-) there is always someone on here that can help you. It can be a long process with many ups and downs but you will get lots of support and encouragement on here.

Michelle

Guest Jadeyk

OH has just been commenting on how it's mainly women in here! Lol

I told him it's probably because it's mainly the girls that get things done and find out what needs doing and told him to get on with writing his references for his SA and stop procrastinating!!! Lol

Sorry to all you useful proactive male members lol

Hope you've all had a nice evening. I've been sat in front in PC all night :-( Bring on some sun! X

Guest rkerrison

Hi Jade

We are in Rustington and HO teacher at Angmering, so it is a small world. Yes I have pm cara a few times. Did u have a good night on friday?

We are both very excited about the whole prospect, but lots to sort out and think about.

Be great for us all to meet up and talk about our plans.

Beckyx:)

Guest Daisy Duke

Hi there,

We are just about to make the 'big move' - next wk to be precise! We are in Hampshire at mo.

Good luck with all the planning. It will all be worth it in the end!

Sara (41) and Andy (35).

Guest Jadeyk
Hi Jade

We are in Rustington and HO teacher at Angmering, so it is a small world. Yes I have pm cara a few times. Did u have a good night on friday?

We are both very excited about the whole prospect, but lots to sort out and think about.

Be great for us all to meet up and talk about our plans.

Beckyx:)

Friday night was great! Was so lovely to be able to talk about Oz without people getting bored. Wasn't all we spoke about though lol.

Yeah you should defo join us. We would like to meet up with lots if people before we go to help us settle when we get there.if you arrange it with Cara sometime we will join in x

Guest Jadeyk
Hi there,

We are just about to make the 'big move' - next wk to be precise! We are in Hampshire at mo.

Good luck with all the planning. It will all be worth it in the end!

Sara (41) and Andy (35).

How exciting. You must be scared, worried, excited, sad, apprehensive, overwhelmed etc! The last few weeks were the worst for my mum. Really just wanted to get there and get started but the thought of leaving everyone behind really hits home.

Where is hampshire do u live? I was born in Poole, went to uni in Portsmouth and now live near Worthing. Working my way along the coast x

Guest Jadeyk
Hey, I went to Uni in Portsmouth too as thats where we live at the mo! What did you study?

When are you planning on going?

I'm actually sat in Portsmouth uni king Henry right now! I did my pharmacy degree there and I'm completing a Prost grad diploma ATM. Random. When did u graduate?

We r just starting actually. Are you a nurse? Where do u work? X