Hello

Guest l@ur@

Guest l@ur@

Hello,

I have read a few posts and threads and decided it was about time i joined up too.

A little about myself:

Name: Laura

Location: Glasgow, scotland (which you can already guess why im moving ;) )

currently teaching in an eastend school in glasgow and although i am relatively new to the job, i already need to get away from being micro managed and abused daily. :)

so hello :)

Guest jmtomo

hi and welcome, just to remind you why your coming, gorgeous blue skies today, lovelt warm sunny day i think is was 24 degrees, better than a summers day in uk, most gorgoues beach and sunset was observed as i was driving to get nice cold beers to relax on a saturday night, bliss ... one think to remember though as there are still micro managers here and abusive sods!!! i know i have one alreadyxxx and be prepared to get told they cant understand your accent

Guest l@ur@
one think to remember though as there are still micro managers here and abusive sods!!! i know i have one alreadyxxx and be prepared to get told they cant understand your accent

thanks for the heads up.

still cant wait though :)

Guest lnother

Hi Laura, I've just joined too. It's hard to imagine that we will actually be moving to a country that does have beautiful weather isn't it? I'm on the south coast but we still find that the weather doesn't deliver what is promised. I hope all goes well for you.

Guest garlic--bread

Hi Laura, you won't find a better site dedicated to everything Adelaide. The people on here are the most helpful bunch you could care to meet :)