OMG got our Visa !!!

Guest manxstones

Guest manxstones

Finally got our visa !!!:jiggy:House already sold, living in a rental, so just got to get Boycie's (our dog) paperwork and quarantine all to tie in and we're off Sept 1st hopefully.

Will be looking for a dog friendly rental in the Seaford area in sept onwards if anyone has any contacts or info, much appreiciated. Helen:jiggy:

Guest helene73

Congratulations and good luck :)

Do you mind me asking what prices have you got for your dog? And with what company?

We have a 7 year old Bassett hound and she will obviously be a lot older if and when we get a visa and are weighting up whether to take her!!! It breaks my heart the thought of leaving her as she is my little fur baby, we also have 4 cats too, 2 of which are elderly and I doubt they would survive the journey :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest leemina
Finally got our visa !!!:jiggy:House already sold, living in a rental, so just got to get Boycie's (our dog) paperwork and quarantine all to tie in and we're off Sept 1st hopefully.

Will be looking for a dog friendly rental in the Seaford area in sept onwards if anyone has any contacts or info, much appreiciated. Helen:jiggy:

Congrats on your visa. We're in a similar situation with being in rented, so gonna give notice at end of june, flying in August, yippee!!!

Congratulations on getting your visa, now the hard work REALLY starts! Can recommend a company called JCS Livestock for transporting your pets. They were brilliant when we had to send Trevor (our 3 year old border collie). They did all the paperwork in record time (it's a long story - you might want to check out a couple of our old posts!) and they were soooo helpful. I think it cost about 2050GBP to send him, for which price I expected him to have a flat bed in Upper Class and to be waited on by his own personal steward who would hand feed him slivers of filet mignon whenever he raised an ear, but it actually got him a crate in the hold all the way to Sydney:sad: Never mind, he's back with us now and as happy as the proverbial dog in ****. Good luck with everything!

Guest The Standalofts

Congratulations - enjoy the celebrations, and I hope your move goes smoothly

Lesley

Guest manxstones

Congratulations to you too, they seem to have finally caught up on granting visa's but it seems everyone is planning on leaving in sept making rentals hard to come by especially if you have a dog in tow too ! We're you heading ?