Hiya...

Guest SusieOR

Guest SusieOR

Just joined today...

My hubby is a cabinet maker & we have applied to SA for sponsorship... just waiting on a response from them so fingers crossed ;)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce my family nd I...

Thanks Susie

Guest SusieOR

Thanks everyone... we have been at this "trying to get to Oz" for a while... but only recently looking at Adelaide... We were originally going to WA but then my hubby's occupation was no longer on the new lists which came out in Dec which moved us down to Cat4 (not a good position to be in!!!)...

So we researched & decided on SA instead... I am quite excited about it, it looks like a fab place nd all the reviews are very positive!!!

I was only there breifly in 2003 so I may have quite a few questions, LOL...

Guest helene73
Thanks everyone... we have been at this "trying to get to Oz" for a while... but only recently looking at Adelaide... We were originally going to WA but then my hubby's occupation was no longer on the new lists which came out in Dec which moved us down to Cat4 (not a good position to be in!!!)...

So we researched & decided on SA instead... I am quite excited about it, it looks like a fab place nd all the reviews are very positive!!!

I was only there breifly in 2003 so I may have quite a few questions, LOL...

Ask away I also wanted WA even went out there in October :(

Agree SA looks amazing and the more research I did confirmed this :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest SusieOR
Ask away I also wanted WA even went out there in October :(

Agree SA looks amazing and the more research I did confirmed this :)

Yeah we too went out for a visit to WA in 2009!!! but it wasnt to be... lol... & now I am def a SA convert!!!

Hopefully we will get our SS through soon... Sx

Guest helene73
Yeah we too went out for a visit to WA in 2009!!! but it wasnt to be... lol... & now I am def a SA convert!!!

Hopefully we will get our SS through soon... Sx

Fingers crossed :) I too am totally converted to SA x

Guest Opportunities

Welcome Susie! Like all said, ask away, someone is bound to send you in the right direction or give great advice and just the all round support!

Karen

x