Help please

Guest em's

Hi guys im a sad brit stuck in britain with my partner and my son can anyone help and give us some advice on emigrating to adelaide and any useful web sites where we could find work and houses to buy. By the way the weather is rubbish here but what do you expect!:)

Hi guys im a sad brit stuck in britain with my partner and my son can anyone help and give us some advice on emigrating to adelaide and any useful web sites where we could find work and houses to buy. By the way the weather is rubbish here but what do you expect!:)

Hi and welcome to PIA, there is alot of information on here and everyone willing to answer any questions you have.

A great site for info is http://www.adelaidebound.com/

A good housing site is http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?s=sa&t=res&snf=rbs&a=sf

A good job site is http://www.careerone.com.au/

Hope these help in getting you started. Any other info you need just shout

Guest graandjac

Dont be :sad:this is the place for all the info you need, and Ian reccommendations above, a good place to start would be with a migration agent just so you can get a free assesment of weather you can get to oz or not. Good luck cheers Gra & Jac

i can't add anything really just wanted to say 'hello and welcome' :wubclub:

have a read on 'adelaidebound' - there's the australian immigration site (something ...immi ...) - read it; read it again; and read it again - that should answer lots of your questions regarding immigration process - but you can always ask here :D

good luck!

Guest chillyanna

hi em's and welcome to PIA.

well all above is a good way to start but iwould like to that there is a magazine out at the end of each month called australia&new zealand and it is for people wanting to or in the process of emigrating, it has real life stories of people who have made the move aswell as features on jobs, places of interest, city info each month plus adverts for banks, agents, removals,,,,

and there is a yearly magazine called 'emigrate' aimed at many countries but it features things to think about and country infos and things to think about..

i get both without fail..

all the best on your quest

paul