Accommodation needed mid July

Guest Skip

Guest Skip

Hi Guys

My partner and I are moving to Adelaide mid July this year. We are looking for a rental and thought I'd post on here to see if anyone can help us out.

We have a little cat so must be pet friendly. Other requirements: 1+ bedroom, 1+ bathroom, 1+ parking space. We are looking at Seaford, Glenelg, Hallet Cove, Brooklyn Park, Seaton and Henley Beach.....although we are open to other areas.

Thank you

Jo

Hi Jo

Are you looking for short term fully furnished or for long term unfurnished?

We have a fully furnished short term rental available at the moment which is in Moana, next to Seaford and only 2 houses to the esplanade. winter special rates apply and its pet friendly, check out the website http://www.acaciarentals.com or PM me for more details. There are also more people on this site that offer short term rentals in many different areas

If your looking for a long term rental check out http://www.realestate.com.au rental section but most agents want to meet people face to face before renting

Anyway, good luck and hope I've helped

Kim

Guest Skip

Hi Kim

It was a great help thank you.

We are looking for furnished property and for short term use. How much per week was the Moana property?

Thanks again

Jo

Guest WhatNow?

Try a pm to Donna who posts as jarnasa on here. She has helped many of our clients with temporary furnished accommodation in various areas of the metro and beyond.