visa granted

Guest pye green baggie

Guest Guest6899

Thank you pye green baggie for being so supportive over the last year, coming with me to the dreaded ielts, then supporting me when i was suicidal after failing them, lol. Bring it on hubby our new adventure is about to start.

Love you x

Guest fatman
Well everyone , pye green baggie and family have been granted our visa ,s today ,so see you all soon !:jiggy:

Well done you guys!!! great feeling when you actually have that Visa eh!!? we got ours last month... just waiting for house to sell!!!! .... we are looking forward to meeting as many families as possible from Forum when we arrive in Adelaide!

Good luck with your big move!!

Graham, Janis and Sophie Price (Aberdeenshire/Scotland.. POURING RAIN TODAY!) :arghh:

Guest moviemummy

Congratulations you guys. We should plan this party now!

Oh wait a second, might help if we had our visas too! Fingers crossed we can start party planning in a few more weeks!

He,he....

L xxxx

Guest leerusson

congrats!!!!!!!!!:D,We have just had our household stuff removed today,so let the party begin!!!!!!!:biglaugh:See you all on the 8 june,CANT WAIT:jiggy:.

RACHEL 35,LEE 36,HOLLIE 8 AND DAMION WHOOPS I MEAN SOPHIE 16 MONTHS.

Guest Guest6899
congrats!!!!!!!!!:D,We have just had our household stuff removed today,so let the party begin!!!!!!!:biglaugh:See you all on the 8 june,CANT WAIT:jiggy:.

RACHEL 35,LEE 36,HOLLIE 8 AND DAMION WHOOPS I MEAN SOPHIE 16 MONTHS.

Hi, i see you dont live too far from us.

Lisa

Guest Guest6899
Hi lisa.yes not to far from you,although your parts a bit posher!!!! lol.And hubbies a all out baggies fan:arghh:lol.

Lol, it is nice be to right next to the chase but as for posh, narrr!! Great about another baggie, is he on facebook as we (+ pye green baggie my hubby) have joined Adelaide baggies???

Bring it on..

Lisa x

Guest leerusson

Well at least you have grass lisa!!!!!!!!!! lol.Yea we are on facebook so will check that out,he was devastated last week when the wolves won:goofy:.When you hoping to arrive in Adelaide? I can honestly say i am now officially poopin myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

rachel.x

Guest Guest6899
Well at least you have grass lisa!!!!!!!!!! lol.Yea we are on facebook so will check that out,he was devastated last week when the wolves won:goofy:.When you hoping to arrive in Adelaide? I can honestly say i am now officially poopin myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

rachel.x

Lol, yep one minute i feel excited the other i wonder what on earth we are doing!!:confused:.. If we sell the house then planning Sept as i want Adam to collect his exam results late Aug, otherwise it will be when the house is sold. Didnt really want Ethan to start at high school to then move again within a few months. What area you looking at?? have you been before?? we havent as was planning to go to WA but wasnt to be.

Lisa x

Guest leerusson

No not been before hubbie managed to secure a job which happened to be in adelaide,and after a lot of research and help from everyone on this site we decided its the place for us.

We have got 6 weeks furnished rental in hallet cove,thats the area we think we want to settle.xx:jiggy: