Meeting new friends

Guest gareth19198080

Guest gareth19198080

Hello there, any young families in the prospect or surrounding areas who are interesting in getting together? I am 30 as is my wife, we have a 3 year old son and we think its time he got some new friends as we have been here 3 months, and he is missing his cousins, grandparents etc. We moved from Bolton in Feb, loving the place so far, anyone interested please get in touch.

Guest Caz&Al

Hi Gareth, Just dropping a quick reply from a fellow Bolton-er soon to be Aussie! Hope you and your family are settling in to Adelaide. We are still over in the UK, but had our visas granted in February and are over for a reccie in October / November. We have a little boy who is 3 in July, and I was just wondering how you have found settling him into new surroundings? Is he at nursery?

Hi,

I am free most days. Have 2 boys - 7 and 3yrs - and been here since November last year. I live in Unley but, as is so great about Adelaide, its only 20mins or so from Prospect (depending on the lights oh the lights lol).

PM if you fancy meeting up in a park and let the 3yrs olds run riot.

Nicole

xxxxx

Guest Steve&Gems

Hi Gareth iam steve my partner gemma and our 3 year old boy lex have been here for 2 months and we live in west lakes at mo we are origanally from upholland lancs so not far from your neck of the woods iam sure we could meet up if you would like.

Guest gareth19198080
Hi,

I am free most days. Have 2 boys - 7 and 3yrs - and been here since November last year. I live in Unley but, as is so great about Adelaide, its only 20mins or so from Prospect (depending on the lights oh the lights lol).

PM if you fancy meeting up in a park and let the 3yrs olds run riot.

Nicole

xxxxx

Yeah them frigging lights haha. Would be good to meet up at a park or somewhere, is unley in the south? Theres that big park on the south terrace isnt there? Just let me know, my son has poured bubble solution on my computer so its at the repair shop so mite be a few days before I can get back to you.

Spk soon

Gareth

Guest gareth19198080

Hi mate, yeah meeting up sounds good, a fellow lancastrian, lol. We live at Blair Athol, Im free most days as Im currently doin the housewife bit while my wife works. Let me know what suits you.

Cheers.

Guest gareth19198080

Hi there, yeah we are settling in great, place is lovely, very family friendly, parklands and beaches everywhere!!!

My son goes to a couple of playgroups, he loves it, I think you will be surprised how easy it all is, good luck with everything and keep in touch. Hope yr a family of Wanderers!!! lol