Help

Guest rockola57

Guest rockola57

Hi Tim, and all the best.Im billy ,and with my wife sue,a registered critical care nurse,and my 2 youngest sons aged 15 and 17,us oldies(aged 50 and 48) hope to come to Adelaide,we started the process about 3 months ago,dealing with the S,AUS GOV direct,all seems well so far,thanks for the welcome to new members,it puts you at ease.ONE QUESTION-how do you post questions on the forum?hope you can help,thanks again my friend.

Hi Billy,

welcome to PIA.;)

To post a question 'click' on the forum you wish to use ie 'Migration Issues'. Then at the top of the list of topics in that section there is a 'new thread' button. Click on that an away you go. You will need to give your post a title when you start a new thread but not if you are replying to some one else's post. Any probs don't be affraid to ask.

Pete