SS processsing times? have we made it?

Guest The Ords

Guest The Ords

Hi There

Very new to this so please bare with me. OH and I applied for online SS 19 April, very late as vetassess lost our documents. Hardcopy sent same day with documents. We are really worried that we may have not made the deadline as we have no further info on the online tracking system. All it says is that a online application was made. It says on the website that documents received after 30days will expire so im assuming that you wouldnt be able to get into the system. As we can - this is the little hope that i am grasping on to.

Has anybody else had simular situation - or is this just the norm that you are left in the dark?

We are hoping to get our 176 lodged before july cut off

Any help or information on experiences would be great.

thanks in advance

One very worried family who are sooooo ready to move to australia!!!!

Guest helene73

Is it not showing at all the date that your documents were Received?

If not I would give them a ring!

Try not to stress (I know easier said than done!!!!)

Good luck and let us know the outcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi There

Very new to this so please bare with me. OH and I applied for online SS 19 April, very late as vetassess lost our documents. Hardcopy sent same day with documents. We are really worried that we may have not made the deadline as we have no further info on the online tracking system. All it says is that a online application was made. It says on the website that documents received after 30days will expire so im assuming that you wouldnt be able to get into the system. As we can - this is the little hope that i am grasping on to.

Has anybody else had simular situation - or is this just the norm that you are left in the dark?

We are hoping to get our 176 lodged before july cut off

Any help or information on experiences would be great.

thanks in advance

One very worried family who are sooooo ready to move to australia!!!!

Hiya,

How did you send your docs? We lodged online 08/04/11, docs sent by Fed-Ex 15/04/11, recieved in SA 19/04/11. This is just a guide as regards timescales, but looking at what you have said, it should have got there before 02/05/11. Check again Monday - I would definitely get in touch with them if there has been no change.

I'm sure it will all be fine. Just keep reading the threads - everyone has their hiccups along the way...and on PIA, you are never on your own!

Take care and be sure to keep us all updated...

Rachael x

Guest The Ords

Cheers everyone

I think I will contact them. didnt want to p?** them off as it says not to contact them, but needs must!! will let you know ... fingers crossed.

Rebecca

Guest The Ords

Wow - just had 2 weeks of Chaos.

Contacted SA re: my application like was advised, and they said they never received any documents and the application process had now closed. Was absolutly gutted, but was not giving up. WA was only state that was still accepting trades, I am pleased to now say that we have just been granted WA SS (came through in less than 1 week!) and I am now going for DIAC . Thanks to all for your help and good luck to all. Rebecca

Guest SusieOR
Wow - just had 2 weeks of Chaos.

Contacted SA re: my application like was advised, and they said they never received any documents and the application process had now closed. Was absolutly gutted, but was not giving up. WA was only state that was still accepting trades, I am pleased to now say that we have just been granted WA SS (came through in less than 1 week!) and I am now going for DIAC . Thanks to all for your help and good luck to all. Rebecca

Wow Rebecca, this process def has its ups nd downs doesnt it... at least you got your SS from WA... good luck...Sx

Guest helene73

That's fantastic news :)

You should search for Petal on here she has switched states and got WA SS too. Good luck in WA. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk