Hello! New Member just signed up....

Guest Sarah- UK

Guest Sarah- UK

Hi Everyone

Just logged on, about time really, as Steve and I have finally received our State Sponsored visa through- Yippee!

Been great reading about you all setting up home in Adelaide and also others still prosessing their application in the UK. We are hoping to move this year after several years of deliberating the move but finally we're nearly there...

We visited Adelaide last year and fell in love with the beach and so have intention to live South of Adelaide- Aldinga, Christies, Maslin beach areas if we can. Any tips would be most welcome...

Anyway, great to finally break through the barrier and register with Poms In Adelaide.

Hoping to hear from some of you soon

Sarah & Steve:)

Guest dale_jo@

Good Luck Guys, hope all goes well with you journey.

If you need any local advise feel free too email me or PM anytime !!!

Just enjoy!!

Jo:wubclub::wubclub:

Guest Sarah- UK

What a welcome- Cheers! Happy New Year to you all!

I just knew this was the best website to join....:jiggy:

Anyone used the " Hi Fx" company advertising at the top of the webpage to transfer their dosh to OZ? Any advise as I've just sent off for a pack as I've heard we can save ££/ $$'s...

Cheers again

Sarah & Steve :skeptical:

Guest graandjac

Hi and welcome, we are using hi fx, so far there advice has been very good and their exchange rates always looks to be better than most, so we would reccommend.

Cheers Graham