Hello from Manchester!

Guest Richie_T

Guest Richie_T

Hi All,

I kind of stumbled upon this forum from a recommendation... Looks very active, which is always good.

I'm moving to Adelaide beginning of July on a 457 visa; 30yo, coming on my own. I dont know a single person in Adelaide so hopefully you guys here will be able to help me out!

Got removals guys coming to my house on the 11th, then after that I will be living out of a suitcase for 9-10 weeks i think. Not looking forward to that part I must say. Luckily I will have accomodation for the first month so no worries on that part.

Hope to be an active member here,

Rich

;)

Guest parko

Hi Rich

good luck with your move etc give us a shout when you on way and could meet up for pint ,they have a meet at the beach first sunday of every month so keep an eye out what sort of work you in to .

Parko

Guest Richie_T

Hi Parko,

First sunday of the month? I'll be here on the friday lol, but its possibly a bit tight to have to navigate myself to the beach!

Im a civil engineer, highways and transportation. What do you do?

Rich