Having a wobbly what the hell I am doing kinda day today

Guest guest8040

Guest guest8040

Tell me more AB.... glad I'm not the only one Helene some days I'm so fired up for it the next I'm cacking my pants wondering what the hell am I thinking of trying to shift to the other side of the planet!

that is all :goofy:

[YOUTUBE]27S6xZKmaTU[/YOUTUBE]

This is about it guys...ups and downs thoughts then second thoughts, just keep focussed on the reasons behind why your doing what your doing....pretty much everyone has been in the same situation as someone on the forum...

Hold tight to that rail on that crazee roller coaster...

HG

Guest Adelaide_bound
Tell me more AB....

Just Teaching in the UK nowadays...I'm sure its not utopia in Aus, but it sure as hell can't be as bad as here - its never about the children anymore, its just about pointless bits of paper (pointless as no-one in charge, not the Gov, not the Ofsted inspectors, certainly not the parents or children want, need or demand them). All of my Aussie friends say its nothing like it is here, and all have jacked in teaching in the UK within a couple of months.

Guest Anne29
Just Teaching in the UK nowadays...I'm sure its not utopia in Aus, but it sure as hell can't be as bad as here - its never about the children anymore, its just about pointless bits of paper (pointless as no-one in charge, not the Gov, not the Ofsted inspectors, certainly not the parents or children want, need or demand them). All of my Aussie friends say its nothing like it is here, and all have jacked in teaching in the UK within a couple of months.

I work in childcare in Oz (from a teaching background) and I get just as much paperwork to do as I did when teaching. It may not be like this in every educational setting out here, but just thought I should let you know that my company is obsessed with paperwork, to the point that it's ridculous and makes me wonder why I'm still in this career!

Guest guest8040

That's why I diverted off my childhood ambition to teach when I graduated 15 years ago!

Guest leeannekays

Hi all, We have just booked our medicals and suddenly i am feeling nervous and really thinking OMG the other side of the world. Now its real and in reaching distance I feel wobbly. So pleased others feel this way. Maybe it is "normal".