• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      thanks for getting back so soon. xx

scary times ahead then for us. how long did it take you?

we have just sold our house here, although its in a long chain so we have quite a bit of time? whats work like out there? My hubby is an landscape gardener adn i'm a yoga teacher and photographer. sorry to bug you xx

Surfers Paradise
      108 times
      Quote Originally Posted by denty View Post
      We are the Dent family we got four small kids and are seriously thiking about moving to Australia, we dont know where to start or what to do! we have done an online visa thing and we have enough points now what??? Argh, if any one can give us some pointer that would be great. Scary but exciting time.

where on earth do you start with housing and schools!

Good luck Wise family

em, stu, bethan, lucy, patrick and richard xx
      You have taken the best first step to Adelaide by joining this site, it has help me to get a visa without an agent.
      The first thing you need to do is get your skills assessed by TRA, go to this site
      and take your time reading all the info, when you fill out the forms give as much information as possible and make sure your training and experience covers all the duties expected of a landscape gardener in Australia.
      You also have to know which visa your applying for to know what the next stage will be after TRA but getting a positive skill assessment is first step and you can not move on until you have this.
      Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to pm me and i will try to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums