Howdy doodle! London Gal landed in Adelaide.

Guest debbie_foxtrot

Guest debbie_foxtrot

Helloooooooooo there,

I'm Debbie, 25 years old and from London. I've just got to Adelaide on Tuesday, I am working as a Nanny and will be here for 6 months. Staying in the Seacliff/Kingston Park area.

I haven't really explored Adelaide yet, so would be awesome if I could meet some lovely,amazing, fantastic people to show me around town. Play pool with, have a tipple yada yada yada

Normally back home I enjoy film, cycling, knitting, music, gigs, theatre, annoying my boyfriend, drinking gallons of Tea and Coffee, playing guitar badly, fashion, pubs and having a boogie. LOVE having a boogie.

Anyways enough of me yabbing on, say hello to me, facebook me, hug me...

Thanks!

:cute::goofy::jiggy::)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya Debs

Welcome to Adelaide, I'm always up for a beer, coffee, chat and going round the wildlife parks if ya fancy doing that sometime

Guest debbie_foxtrot

Hey Michelle, thanks for the response. Jeni did mention you :)

I really need to sort out a mobile number. But would be good to meet up! Just finding my feet here at the mo but would be great to go for a coffee or something next week. x