Thought it polite to say "hi"

Guest Steve B

Guest Steve B

Having heard my wife talk about this forum for a while I thought I'd get myself registered and start having a look around.

We are at the very early stages. My wife Sarah is the lead applicant, she has passed her IELTS and is waiting to for her CIMA accountancy membership to be signed off before we kick off the whole visa application process.

Sarah has family in Adelaide and after visiting a few years back we've decided it's the place to live life!

So hello, and I look forward to soliciting lots of advice in the next few months, years or however long it takes!

Guest Guest75

Welcome to the mad world of PIA steve, enjoy.

Loads of helpful info, just have a trawl through using the search engine.

Don't be afraid to ask a daft question if it is something important to you ............ the daftest question is the one that is never asked!!

Have a word with any of the moderators if you are unsure of anything in the forum.

Now ................... It's a PIA tradition that the newcomers buy a round of drinks........ we are all thirsty!!:biglaugh:

Welcome to the mad world of PIA steve, enjoy.

Loads of helpful info, just have a trawl through using the search engine.

Don't be afraid to ask a daft question if it is something important to you ............ the daftest question is the one that is never asked!!

Have a word with any of the moderators if you are unsure of anything in the forum.

Now ................... It's a PIA tradition that the newcomers buy a round of drinks........ we are all thirsty!!:biglaugh:

Yeh welcome to the wonderful free info site.;)...pretty much everything you will need to know can be found on here.....there is no such thing as a trivial question....

They are a pretty good bunch on here, enjoy your stay with us see you soon...:)

I will have a Coopers Stout.....:D

HG

And just in case you were getting the impression that all the mods are freeloading alcoholics....

... a welcome from me too! Know a couple of accountants that have come over recently and didn't seem to have trouble finding jobs once they got here so your wife should soon be supporting you nicely while you lounge in the sun and admire the huge blue sky!!

There are some very helpful people on the site with various fields of expertise (and some of us who know nothing of any use as well!) so anything we can help you with, just let us know.

Guest Steve B

A group of Essex girls and blokes who like a drink? I didn't realise Adelaide had so much in common with Romford! If I'm putting my hand in my pocket for a round I'd better start making the most of this 'free' advice! :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Guest Guest75
A group of Essex girls and blokes who like a drink? I didn't realise Adelaide had so much in common with Romford! If I'm putting my hand in my pocket for a round I'd better start making the most of this 'free' advice! :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Oi!!! Ya think I'm a Suvven Monkey with a name like Tyke!!?????:biglaugh:

I'm a Northerner - living in the South!!:cute::cute::cute:

And just in case you were getting the impression that all the mods are freeloading alcoholics....

... a welcome from me too! Know a couple of accountants that have come over recently and didn't seem to have trouble finding jobs once they got here so your wife should soon be supporting you nicely while you lounge in the sun and admire the huge blue sky!!

There are some very helpful people on the site with various fields of expertise (and some of us who know nothing of any use as well!) so anything we can help you with, just let us know.

My daughter is an accountant (came over on her qualifications and she only does 3 half days a week!) She's done her Aussie tax exams now too.

.... and mine's a large G&T please - I could do with it today ... I was born in Woodford Green (a long, long time ago so I'm an Essex girl too!!!)

Hi All,

Thought I'd piggy back on the introductions!

My wife and kids are starting the process off and are looking to go at it full steam ahead...after 12 months contemplation [which in retrospect could have been used to get the process moving]

Look forward to picking the brains:goofy: of members and yes I willl get the drinks in!

Pete