hi im laura

Guest coleman

Guest coleman

Hi my name is Laura and am 10 years old.This is my first time on the site but i am movng over in the summer with my 13 year old brother and my mum and dad.

I a bit worried about leaving all my friends and family and hoped someone of my age could tell me whats its like and what sort of things they do at weekends. What years would i be in at school iam in year 6 here final year before i move up to secondary school.

thanks for your help from laura!

Guest graandjac

:DHi Laura , I will get Holly my 10 year old daughter to send you a message tomorrow as she has the same worries as you, but she is looking forward to moving , fingers crossed we should be there in Febuary. Bye Graham & Jacqui

Guest super ally

Hi Laura,

my name is Alistair and i'm 9 (10 in march) and i've been to Adelaide so i'll try and answer your questions.

I'm hopefully moving over in a few months time with my little sister Andrea who is 6 (7 in November) and we too are a bit nervous about leaving our friends behind, but we're two thumbs up for going because it's absolutely perfect and it's very laid back over there, so I think you and your family will really enjoy it.

I am in primary 5 and I will have to redo it, so their's a chance that you might have to redo primary 6.

At the weekends they genuinely go to the mall, play on the beach or have a barbeque.

There are also plenty of fun days out, we went to a place called Clelands, which is an animal park, where you can pet koala's or feed the wallaby's and Kangaroos, there are loads of other animals, like tasmanian devils, it's really good fun. There is also water parks which are really good especially when it's warm.

The beaches are really good and clean, we went to a few of them, there's one in Moana and you can take your car on it, but my dad started to panic when the tide started to come in, just in case we got stuck, especially since it was my cousins car that we borrowed.

Where abouts are you going to live in Oz?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Guest coleman

hi its laura again. we are hoping to go to hallett cove but we are not soure. what part are you hoping to go to then? must dash lots to do write bak frome laura.