g'day

Guest trish194

Guest trish194

Hi everyone, :notworthy:

New to this site and thought i'd say hiya. I'm an expat.......been here many'a'moon though and miss the good ol' british humour/chats.

I'm hoping to navigate my way around the site.......not totally computer literate, :eek: and hoping to make some new friends and acquantances.

I've been living down south Adelaide and very recently moved to north - sort of - and don't know anyone. So anyone fancy catching up for coffee, bbq, drinks? after all, aren't strangers just friends we haven't met yet :cute:

Hi Trish and welcome

Quite a few of us on this side of town (although we keep our heads down generally coz we're a quiet and refined lot) - there's a few regular groups who meet up either for a drink in the evening or during the day.

We usually post up in the social section here when something is organised, so keep an eye on that, or of course, pick a date and a venue and organise one yourself!

Hopefully meet you at some point anyway, but if you're feeling a bit lost on this side of town, and need help finding anything, just shout!

Diane

Guest trish194
Hi Trish and welcome

Quite a few of us on this side of town (although we keep our heads down generally coz we're a quiet and refined lot) - there's a few regular groups who meet up either for a drink in the evening or during the day.

We usually post up in the social section here when something is organised, so keep an eye on that, or of course, pick a date and a venue and organise one yourself!

Hopefully meet you at some point anyway, but if you're feeling a bit lost on this side of town, and need help finding anything, just shout!

Diane

Hiya

Thanx Squareman, I appreciate the offer thankyou, i'll look out for the next clan meet ;)

And Diane, thankyou too. Yes i must admit i've noticed its more champers and chardonnay than beer and burgers over this neck of the woods, i'll have to dig out my good gear lol. Though i wandered into the Arndale centre and thought i was back at Colonnades.......still all friendly folk though:) Am enjoying West Lakes and afew other major shopping centres. I'm still finding my way around this site, and have the social page next on my hit list. Thanx again for the lovely welcome....have a great day.