going to adelaide november

Guest CiaránDeBrún

Guest CiaránDeBrún

Hello people , Failte Romih

My name is Ciaran im 27 from Belfast, Northern Ireland heading to Adeliade for a year maybe too in November like to hook up meet know friends maybe find some work

Guest Lesley F

Hi Ciaran and welcome to PIA. I'm Lesley a Hairdresser from the Scottish Borders.Just waiting on news on my visa and hoping to head out in Feb next year.Good luck with everything and give me a shout when I get over if you want to meet up :-)

Guest Lesley F

Hi Ciaran I'm looking to settle there.I am 37 but a young 37 lol.Worked overseas for 10 years in Spain and haven't really settled in the UK since being back.Went to Oz 3 years ago and fell in love with the place.Nervous but excited so will give it my best shot. What work are you in??

Guest AMCD0109

Hi Ciaran and Lesley,

Happy planning for your move!

I'm 29 years old from Cork and living in Adelaide since the end of January this year (having spent two years previous interstate). Happy to help with any questions you may have and would be great to catch up when ye get over as it would be good to hopefully make a few more friends.

Adelaide is a nice city and very unheralded really.

Send me a private message if ye want and I'll give you my email.

All the best,

Anthony

Guest CiaránDeBrún

Thank people to responding to my messages it is most appreciated and i look forward to going out on the town having a drink with you's

• 2 months later...

Hi Ciaran!

I'm heading to Adelaide for a year maybe two also, though I'll reach there before you, heading in about a fortnight. I'm 28 from Dublin, though one of my best friends is from Belfast and I'd love to hear a bit of the accent out in Australia. It would be great to meet you when you're out there - and Lesley and Anthony too!

Looking forward to it :)

Guest Lesley F

hey guys not been on here as much as I'd like just with work commitments etc,anyhow no news on my visa yet :-(( thought I would have heard by now. Rang my agent last week so she has chased my CO,so hopefully will maybe get an answer with a timescale this week. Still planning to come out the middle of February and I'm still looking forward to meeting you all. Hope the ones that are moving are getting organised and the lucky ones still in Adelaide can't wait to hear all your stories of the big move. will keep you posted as soon as I hear good news :-) Lesley x