Crazy reasons not to buy house

Guest samog

Guest samog

Well I never I have just been told by my EA that the last viewer to my house is not interested in buying it as I have and I quote "clearly hidden my furniture to make the house look bigger" I am not sure if I should laugh or be insulted, everything I own is clearly on display in my house :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest jaxndel

That is crazy. If you need some rubbish to make the house look more cluttered we have plenty. Everytime the EA comes round we cram stuff into cupboards, wardrobes, sheds etc. Must get rid of some of it before we emigrate hehe. Good luck and remember you can't please everyone. I am sure the right buyer will come along at the right time (well thats what I am telling myself anyway).

Guest samog

OMG are you in Oxford too how freaky is that!!!! we are in south oxfordshire (wallingford)

How is your sale going are things any better nearer the city, it's slim picking down here :biglaugh:

Guest R175

I have been told today that the 60 plus people that they have sent my home details to don't want it because there is nothing that needs doing to it.....what the beep do they want a shed....lol

God love home buyers....I wished I had not had to do anything to it when I bought it....

Guest samog

I think you are right, if your house is falling apart then buyers try to get £50k off (just happened to my neighbour) and if they are in great nick then no one is interested.

Oh what to do, I have a feeling my hubbie will be in Adelaide way before me :shocked: