• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hi everyone!

10 times
      Were not sure yet as to where to live, we have booked our flights for feb for a visa validation holiday and are going to have a look around the areas that people on here seem to like, cant wait. I remember well how hard a process it was with all the assesments and paperwork, just hang in there and it does eventually pay off. :)
      orlaandjoe likes this.

That's fab hope you have a great time :) it's good to know all the stress is worth it in the end :)

Its a terrible pome habit to look south lol its sunnier up north!!!!! there are fab places with unrivaled facilities from west beach, Henley, Grange, and west lake shores all close to the city and have very good schools If you pick a nice day and do the drive yourself start at one end and drive to the other stopping were you fancy if nothing else will make a nice day out good luck

Linds & Greg
      Hi Orla,

Good luck with the rest of your process. Are you going to work as Midwife out in SA? I am a paramedic and been looking into transfering my qualification etc, to the SA medical regulations.

Linds x

Hey lindsYep I'll be working as a midwife out there hopefully!can't wait..have you looked into jobs as a paramedic over there?what part are you hoping to go to?:)

Linds & Greg
      Hi Orla, I have been emailing back and forth to the SA ambulance service. Currently i have collated a massive amount of paperwork about being a paramedic in Britain. They stated they will get back in touch and will do a skype interview over the internet and hopefully get a job before we leave. However, its all still up in the air at the moment. Which means we cant look at any area to move to yet, which is very disheartening at the moment. Will have to wait and see. I dont know how much you have looked into about working as a midwife however, if it helps I have some friends that work as nurses and doctors in OZ and it was relatively easy to gain employment there.
      Linds x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums