Moving in september

Guest caznsteve

Guest caznsteve

Hi everyone we are a family of 4,caz(34)steve(38)dom(10)maisie(9).We are flying out to Adelaide on 30th august and arrive on 1st september,we and have a short term rental in port noarlunga,which is where we're thinking of living.We hope to send the kids to port noarlunga primary school and wondered if anyone had any opinions on this school or the area?We don't know anyone in Adelaide so it would be great to hear from anyone else moving to or living in this area.:rolleyes:

Hi all, we are a family of 4 Selina(41), Chris(38), Amy(7), Chloe(4). We have not booked flights yet as we are waiting on house exchange (this week hopefully) and then should be out mid August. We to are looking between Port Noarlunga and down to Aldinga Beech.

Guest Deano1970

Hi all we to are family of 4, awaiting exchange of contracts on house, fly out 22nd sept moving in with friends in Blackwood tilll we find rental.

Guest Deano1970

Shippers come 3wks 2morro so still scrubbing things with Jeyes Fluid, Haydn can't wait he's looking forward to Bmx parks. We've got a meeting to get him enrolled at Blackwood high as his old mate from primary goes their. It's still very scary and hasn't quite hit me yet . Apart from rehoming our 4yr old GSD tonight as he would cost £6000 to take. So going to have to hold my tears in tonight.

Shippers come 3wks 2morro so still scrubbing things with Jeyes Fluid, Haydn can't wait he's looking forward to Bmx parks. We've got a meeting to get him enrolled at Blackwood high as his old mate from primary goes their. It's still very scary and hasn't quite hit me yet . Apart from rehoming our 4yr old GSD tonight as he would cost £6000 to take. So going to have to hold my tears in tonight.

Hi Deano,

I've got a hubby who's 40 going on 14 where BMX'ing is involved. He's built my poor lil girls bmx's and is hoping to get them interested in the sport. He used to race as a teenager so......what can I say.

We had to rehome 2 cocker spaniels, but luckily we did it back in April, so the kids are over the whole emotional rollercoster with regards to their animal friends. Good luck tonight and keep us posted!!

Guest Deano1970

Thanks for support, really appreciated. Atleast I know I've found him a good home where he will get all the love and attention he deserves. Will keep in touch hope fully meet up out thier. Perhaps you're other half could teach my son a few tricks.

Guest caznsteve

Oh no sorry to hear that we have a cocker spaniel but thankfully we're taking her,good luck tonight hope all is well.

Guest Deano1970

Just got home, it was heart breaking ,Zac new something wasn't right and whimpered as I left . They told me to visit anytime so will pop up and see him once he's settled before we leave. I've given up so much for this new life. We won't be coming back to uk.

Guest simden

Hi Dean, we are awaiting our visas now...and that is it!!!! long time to get to this point though lol...I am a joiner also, we are hoping to go to Morphett Vale, Adelaide, where are you going? Have you found a job yet or are you looking when you get there?

Simon & Denise

Guest Deano1970
Hi Dean, we are awaiting our visas now...and that is it!!!! long time to get to this point though lol...I am a joiner also, we are hoping to go to Morphett Vale, Adelaide, where are you going? Have you found a job yet or are you looking when you get there?Simon & Denise
Hi guys we are moving to Blackwood, staying with friends till we secure rental. I applied for jobs on seek/au and finally got interest from exhibition/tv set company. Got to contact them when get to Adelaide. So potential job offer hopefully.

Guest simden

hi ,job offer sounds promising which is good news.i keep looking around on various sites for jobs but until we get our visas i can't really take it any further.would really like a job before we go,1 less thing to worry about.

Guest Deano1970

Job was my main worry, as never been to Aus before so we've put alot on the line. Flights booked one way as we can't afford to ping pong back and fourth. So just looking forward and thinking positive, as we've made a pact not to return to Uk. Australia is a big enough place to make it.apart from family in Uk theirs nothing for us and our kids future in Uk. Australia for life .