Hello Everyone!!!

Guest jellytots2melons

Guest jellytots2melons

Just thought I would say hello as I'm new to this site...bit is seems really good :smile:

We ( myself and partner) are currently in Manchester UK....but my oh is currently in the interview process for a number of jobs in Adelaide.....so we are keeping everything crossed (Do you know how hard it is to type with your fingers crossed!!) that we can come over soon.

So HELLO......and Good Evening from Manchester!

Guest LynseyB

Hi!!!!

Since I came across this forum everyone has been really nice and helpful and it makes me really optimistic about Adelaide as a whole!

Welcome!

Guest sheclisamtriimi

Hi all, new to this site. My hubby, and I and 3 kids (6, 3 and 2) are in the process of 176 state sponsorship visa to sa. We are applying through my hubby, and are now at the medical stage. These will take place 24th Aug. We hope to be celebrating christmas in Adelaide this year, fingers crossed.

Guest jellytots2melons

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to have found a site which is full of nice people who are also going through the great visa adventure or who have managed to survive the whole thing and actually get to Adelaide!

Hope it's all going well for you...I'm sure you'll see me around asking a million daft questions!

Oh, we are in Didsbury in Manchester, but know the whole of Manchester pretty well....and the man who interviewed my oh the other day was an Aussie Manchester United Supporter......!

I love didsbury my best friend lives there right in the centre .

We have booked a short let in marino .Where about are you stopping when you arrive ???

Yes the visa thing has made me quite mad !! some friends would say i was mad already ....LOL . its took us 3 years to get our visa.

Hope you o/h get the job !

Guest jellytots2melons

Thanks everyone...it's nice to be welcomed! x

WayneCaz - We have no idea where to stop when (Thats me being v positive!!) we get over there....I'm hoping to find out about where to go and where to avoid from all the info on here. you must be so excited at the moment!

Dazzlin - You have a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bishop3912

Welcome to PIA, any questions fire away, theres always someone on here who will know the answer or be able to give advice. Good luck with your plans for your new life.

Bishop3912

Guest loopylisa

I think that whole area is good for families I grew up in neighbouring reynella and my partner grew up in happy valley and he turned ok :P its not near the beach per se but christies beach is about a 15 min drive from what i remember? thats from reynella so might be like 20 ish from happy valley

Guest The Standalofts

Welcome to PIA - its a great site for getting information. I have always found folk to be really helpful.

good luck with everything.

Lesley