here goes BIG! hello

Guest wispa

:wubclub: Me my OH (a welder) and son 16 2x daughters 12 and 2 plus the dog all hoping to move to Adelaide in feb/march 2012 we were originally told we were being placed in Mackay Qld (my OH has a job already) and had met some great people who have moved or moving out there so now after the change of placement i feel as if im having to start all over again! lol but am very happy that we will now be moving to Adelaide instead the more i read the more "for us" i think it sounds :cool:

anyway if there is anyone like me that has moved recently or is moving in the next 6 months and needs someone to vent/share there worries, fears, things to look out for, things to look forward to id love to chat connect etc :)

:goofy::goofy: