New Member, moving out in September

Guest nickcoumbe

Guest nickcoumbe

Hi,

My name is Nick (obviously). My family and I are moving out to Adelaide in September as my wife has a job starting in October.

We are in the final stages of getting our VISA and are all looking forward to landing in Oz and seeing what it has to offer.

I've been checking out this site for a few months, and it is easily the best source of info for moving to Adelaide, so thanks for that, and thanks again for all the help I am sure we will get in the future.

NC

Hi,

My name is Nick (obviously). My family and I are moving out to Adelaide in September as my wife has a job starting in October.

We are in the final stages of getting our VISA and are all looking forward to landing in Oz and seeing what it has to offer.

I've been checking out this site for a few months, and it is easily the best source of info for moving to Adelaide, so thanks for that, and thanks again for all the help I am sure we will get in the future.

NC

Hi Nick we fly out Sept 13th with Qantas when do you leave ?

Guest nickcoumbe
Hi Nick we fly out Sept 13th with Qantas when do you leave ?

Good question!

We are still waiting for Penny's company to sort out flights etc. Time is short!

We are flying to France to stay with the in laws on or around the 11th. After that we will see. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Jimmy, do you have accomadation lined up for when you arrive?

Guest nickcoumbe
Hi

Yes we're going to be staying in a holiday let for two weeks in Semaphore,while we find a long term rental.

How about you?

:shrugs:

Don't know yet :)

Guest nickcoumbe
Hi we move over on the 4th of Sept heading for Port Noarlunga or Christies beach.

Which area are you heading for.

All the best.

Trev Vicki and Lauren

Ultimately I think we are heading for Dulwich, Highgate or Urrbrae. To start with I really don't know where we will end up.

Hope the move goes well.

Guest nickcoumbe
Good luck with the move .... we also fly out in sept .... 4 weeks eekkkkk !!! x

4 weeks!!!

We first talked about moving in November 2010. I can't believe it is almost happening already.

Guest Sheila

Hi Nick - exciting times.

My name is Sheila (not the best name for living in Oz!!). I have been here for 3 weeks now and am gettin settled. Just arrived from Leicestershire.

Good luck with the move

Guest nickcoumbe
Good luck with everything, we also fly out in Sept, so there will be a few newbies kicking around Adelaide looking a biz dazed LOL.

LOL, I am already feeling dazed and confused.

Guest nickcoumbe
Hi Nick - exciting times.

My name is Sheila (not the best name for living in Oz!!). I have been here for 3 weeks now and am gettin settled. Just arrived from Leicestershire.

Good luck with the move

Thanks Sheila,

Any tips for us newbies to help us get settled?