We're coming out

Guest The Lengtons

Guest The Lengtons

Hi Everyone

Been a while since I've been on, Congratulations to everyone who have got their Visa's, and good luck to those who are waiting. We heard on 2nd Jan that ours was granted, sent off our passports straight away. We are looking to come out March/April, just trying to get things into place, I can see several trips to the recycling centre ahead. I'm like a kid i'm getting excited (it was a long 3 months waiting for visa's). All I have to do is tell the family which I'm finding hard.

All the best

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi, congratulations on getting your visa, hopefully ours will be here in a couple of months, but we have a house to sell after that!!

Hope everything goes well for you.

Good Luck.

Dylan, Ffion, Elain & Caleb:)

Guest Richard & Amanda

Can I ask a stupid question?

Where do you send your passports too when getting the visa stuck in them?

Is it the Australian Embassy?

sorry to sound thick!:notworthy:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA,

Can I ask a stupid question?

Where do you send your passports too when getting the visa stuck in them?

Is it the Australian Embassy?

sorry to sound thick!:notworthy:

this may be what you want to know

Send your passport by secure mail (Special Delivery silver pouch recommended for clients in the UK) to:

Visa Evidencing Unit Migration Branch Australian High Commission Strand London WC2B 4LA

Before You Send in Your Passport

There must be at least 2 unused pages or we have nowhere to place a label

provide a covering letter explaining what you are requesting and give some brief details if your passport has been lost or stolen

include viable contact details in case we need to contact you i.e. phone/email

enclose a copy of your visa grant letter (where this is a first-time visa label)

clients in the UK should include a pre-paid self-addressed Special Delivery silver pouch for the return of your documents. You should keep a record of the return registration number for tracking purposes.

This office will make separate arrangements for the return of documents to clients in the Republic of Ireland.

Simon

congrats on getting your visa. was just wondering, can you take your passports to have sticker put in or do you have to post them?

I could only find info on posting them, I looked everywhere I could think of on the web as I wanted to take them myself but no luck.

Simon

Guest suejohndan

Hi Lengtons,

Congratulations on getting your visas. Good luck with all of the preperations in the near future.

Keep us on PIA posted on how the move goes.

From

Sue & John

Guest graandjac

Hi guys! Congrats on finally receiving your visas. We're looking at flying out in Feb - not gonna tempt fate til the house is sold. All the best and see you out there!

Guest The Lengtons

Hi

We are looking at Hallett Cove area, Dirk has been in contact with an employer about a job for when he get there, I will wait until I know the kids have settled in school etc then I will start looking.

Guest The Lengtons

Hi

What area are you planning on moving to? Hope you sell your house and all goes to plan for you.Then you can let me know how the moves go from this end and how you settled the other end. How are you children with the move, would be glad to met up.