Being Successful

Guest happy-jools

Guest happy-jools

This may sound like a silly question, and no-one may actually have the answer.

But here goes!!!!!!!!

If you pass your TRA assessment and Medicals etc and send of your full application to the DIMA. What are the chances of being refused a VISA.

Im very stressed at the moment. !!!!!!!!

Julia :roll:

Hi Julia

I remember asking that question to our agents when we first started our application.......our agent told us that if your medicals and pcs ar ok, then its just a formality of getting your visa.......99.9%

I know how you feel....its a rollercoaster all the way at each stage....we're just a couple of weeks away at getting our visa, just cant wait until it gets here now.

Good luck with the rest of a the application....you'll be fine!

sarahx

Guest dglamoore

Hi Julia

We were told the same as Sarah - once you get to the last stages so long as nothing nasty shows up on meds or pc's it should just be a formality.

The hardest bit is the waiting - and the paranoia thats gradually sets in towards the end :shock:

Lisa

Guest Im Here

I agree with the 2 posts above. If you have had a medical/PC request and there are no problems with either then i would say you will get your visa.

Debs xx