HI where are the best areas for motor trade?

Guest edd209

Guest edd209

We have had our house on the market for a few weeks now and are anxious to have an idea where exactly to head once arrived in Adelaide! Seem to have some time to ask questions while we wait for viewings & offers!!

Edd

Guest Guest5035

Theres hundreds of garages all over the place, or you can try one of the main dealerships like Ford/holden/Toyota etc etc, re your MOT testing, might aswell as throw that certificate away over here.

stevo

Guest Guest5035
Ggathered that what sort of scheme do they have instead of mot over their if any?

if its got 4 round tyres, resembles a car, she'll be right.

stevo

There are is no MOT testing here, some states have roadworthy testing but not SA. You can go anywhere in Adelaide/SA with a mechanics' job - garages are all over, depends more on whether or not you want a dealership/franchise or not.

Guest edd209

Cool, heard it was laid back, No more MOTs!

Cheers for that mate. Have always worked in smaller independent garages here, have always found them to be fairer personally. Dont know if the same applies their?

Guest edd209

cheers, that sounds perfect. Looking forward to the challenge of doing my job in a different environment. Do you personally use a dealership and if so do you fin them fair??

Guest edd209

Hi Mick

Cheers for the offer mate, really appreciate that.

What type of garage is it you run & what sort of cars are your main turnover?

Do you have a website or anything I can have a browse of.

I think my wife has forwarded my c.v. To you from her profile!

All the best mate hope we get over their soon

Eddie

I reckon you'll be alright here,the place is snewing with Cars and Garages,Paint and Panel Repair places etc. Motoring is big business all over Adelaide,as you really need a Car here,the place is so sprawling from one end to the other.Dont worry,and all the very best.:smile: