• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      ste n sasha

We used four corners they were brill,and would recommend them, we have our visas and are going in may :D

Seaford Meadows
      21 times

We used Ian Harrop and they were really good.

We used them twice once to get my partners skilled visa and secondly to get my defacto visa. We had a difficult process with both our kids needing court orders, but they were very supportive and helpful.

Once my visa was submitted, she gave me a lot of help with all the documents I needed to go with my visa, i had my visa in 10 days.

I dont think I could have done it on my own, she checked everything and advised me throughout the process.

Hi Keelie,

We did not use an agent. First we did the online tests to see if we had enough points. Then went onto the DIMA website to see which visa was most applicable. For us it was Aus sponsors 138 as we got extra points due to my sister acting as sponsor.
      We are going over on the strength of my wife being a teacher. 60 points.
      On the DIMA website it told her what was required for her skills assessment. There was a bit of wait for letters from previous/presents employers and for copies of exam certificates to be sent from University that had been lost years ago. Got the skill assessment after about 2 months.
      The procedure for the visa was similar. Everything you need to do it written on the DIMA website. All the documents that are required can make the process seem complicated. We made our own time line over a couple of months until all documents had been gathered.
      Sent everything off Adelaide processing centre. Waited 2 months for acknowlegdement and got the visa 6 1/2 months after logding the application.
      An agent would have saved us a lot of time trawling the DIMA website to make sure we were doing everything correctly. But we decided they were asking a lot of money for acting as a go between.

Regards Warren :D

Hi Keelie

We are also useing go matilda and have just lodged our skills assesment.

We have found them very helpfull so far. If you do decide to use an agent I would advise shoping arround as we found the fees differed by as much as 2,000 for basicly the same service.

Good luck
      Meggie-lou 7 1/2
      Joey 5
      Pippa 18m

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12