Finally got started!!

Guest matt, jo and tia

Guest matt, jo and tia

Finally got ourselves registered and logged on with PIA!!:biglaugh: We are currently living in Bournemouth and just waiting for our Skills Assessment so we can get the ball rolling with our Visa. My Husband is a marine upholsterer, working with sunseeker motor yatchs so if anyone knows of any marinerers or boat builders in adelaide it would be greatly appreciated!! We are looking at being out by Sept 08, my sister and her family are going June 08. Are there any local local meetings coming up, or anyone from the local area moving to Adelaide in the near future.

Jo x:chatterbox:

hello jo and family and welcome :wubclub:

first hurdle done by applying for tra!!!

you've just missed a meeting in crawley :sad: -

but i might arrange another one in the near future in the southeast! ;)- it was great fun!

good luck!