Hubby being sponsored!!!

Guest Cyprus06

Guest Cyprus06

Hi, just thought i'd introduce myself, i'm Sandra and currently work in health care (can't divulge too much at the moment!), my husband is Stephen. We found out a couple of days ago that my husband has a job offer in Adelaide and are now starting the process of applying for visas etc. We are both very excited at the prospect of moving to Adelaide, to be honest, it couldn't have come at a better time for us. I've found this forum to be really informative and will continue to post as things progress.......watch this space :eek::wink:

Guest denise79

Hi Sandra, we are in the same position hubby with sponsorship offer. We are delighted but terrified at the same time.

Trying to find schools for the kids 13, 12 and 5 is proving difficult as each one i contact or look at on the internet seems better than the last, suppose i wont know till we get to visit them once we arrive! keep in contact ill be interested to see how you are getting on.

Denise

Guest Cyprus06

Hi Denise, sorry I haven't replied sooner. I think you're probably right about waiting till you get there to actually look around the schools and get a feel for them. We aren't sure where we want to live yet either so are going to wait till we get there before deciding. Please keep in touch it will be nice to share thoughts!

Sandra :biggrin:

Guest lefthandrive

Hi all, I am an ex-teacher in Adelaide. I now work in the sign industry. Also am an ex-pom. If you want any advice re' schools here I can help. All schools sell themselves on their web sites but it's handy to have someone who has worked in the system for advice. Happy to help if I can. Rob