leaving for Aldinga 18/10/11

jim&nik

Hi

Just a note to say that we leave for Aldinga on the 18th Oct arriving 20th. We have a 5 week holiday rental which should give us time to sort out most things. It has been a long and very bumpy ride for us, as for many people on hear. I'm sore that the adventure is just begining. So let the roller coaster ride start again.

Anyone know of Air conditioning jobs out there let me know:smile:

hi we have been in christies beach for a month nearly and love it

:smile:have a safe flight,im sure you will get job easy, my hub is an electrician and found a job in a few days (well 3 jobs) just starting his 2nd one which is solar power what he wanted to do any way...good thing comes to those who wait..... and it is worth the wait

oh by the way i love your profile pic i want one !!:v_SPIN:

hi we have been in christies beach for a month nearly and love it

:smile:have a safe flight,im sure you will get job easy, my hub is an electrician and found a job in a few days (well 3 jobs) just starting his 2nd one which is solar power what he wanted to do any way...good thing comes to those who wait..... and it is worth the wait

oh by the way i love your profile pic i want one !!:v_SPIN:

Hi Cazzaj

sorry to jump on this thread, but we are moving to Moana in just over 10 weeks and my husband is also an electrician. It is good to hear that your husband managed to get work so quickly, hopefully that means there is quite allot of work out there. Just wondering if your husband knows of any companies that are looking for electricians and where we can send his cv. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi Jim & nik

I'm new to this but i was wondering could u let me know what the works like over there as i'm a Refrigeration engineer myself and we have been talk for months about going.We haven't even applied for the visa and my wife thinks i won't get a job that would pay enough for us to live comfortably.

I wish I was in ur shoes heading over to start a new life i hope everthing works out for u at least u can say you went and tried it if it doesn't instaed of always wondering Good luck with your adventure enjoy every moment at least you'll get some good weather.

• 1 month later...
Guest leeannekays

Hi, my other half is a refrigeration Engineer, we are flying over next April to live with our 2 children. My other half is eager to find about the licences he needs to get over there and how he goes about getting it. We have a fully furnished 3 bed for the first 4 weeks and are looking to rent long term in Port Noarlunga as would like our children to start the primary school there. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Leeanne