our staffy

Guest woody crew

Guest woody crew

hi we are new to this site and wonder if there is anyone else who has taken a staffordshire bull terrier out to adelaide, did they cope ok on the flight and in the Quarentine, our staffy is 10 now but she is still like a puppy:goofy:

alittle worried how she will cope with the flight and month away from the family, has anyone been through this:arghh: if you have we would love to hear from you

thanks

woody crew

Guest dale_jo@

Haven`t been through it , but aren`t staffies absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Ours (Jakari ) passed a couple of years ago and we now have a labradoodle quite a comparison i must say!!!!!!!

She still was the best dog i had.

Good Luck

Guest woody crew

thanks for the reply, they are lovely dogs , my brother in law has a groodle in oz, lovely dog also. are you in adelaide now, how long have you been there, do you like it

woody crew

Guest andy&jill

Hi woody crew, Dont know about staffies but were taking our 2 dogs with us a retriever (12) and a border collie (5) vet said the retriever should be ok but the he said the collie will suffer because she is so highly strung (off her head nutty) going with www.airpets.com waiting on quote

Andy

Guest Missbabz
hi we are new to this site and wonder if there is anyone else who has taken a staffordshire bull terrier out to adelaide, did they cope ok on the flight and in the Quarentine, our staffy is 10 now but she is still like a puppy:goofy:

alittle worried how she will cope with the flight and month away from the family, has anyone been through this:arghh: if you have we would love to hear from you

thanks

woody crew

Hi woody crew

Firstly welcome to PIA, fabulous site.

We are also worried about taking our bichon frise pup who is 12 months old. Long flight, quarantine etc etc. But we have had good response from people here on PIA saying that they have taken their pets and they have been fine.

We asked ourselves what is the alternative? Couldn't leave him behind, he is part of the family. I am convincing myself that our dog will be fine, we will worry but it is only a month in quarantine, and that will go really quickly.

Good Luck to you

Babz & Kevin

Guest dale_jo@
thanks for the reply, they are lovely dogs , my brother in law has a groodle in oz, lovely dog also. are you in adelaide now, how long have you been there, do you like it

woody crew

No, Don`t hold it agaonst me but i am a true blue local, (LOL):biglaugh: my hubby is from Manchester and my family from Sheffield!!

We all absolutely love it , there is nothing to not like!!!

Good Luck!!!!