Moving to Adelaide!! (I hope)

Guest kazdan

Well here goes!!

Hello Everyone!

I have a few, questions well alot!

My name is Karen and as a family we have decided to move to Adelaide!

My husband and Son who is nearly 11 in tow!

We picked Adelaide after a long look at Aus

Where in Adelaide is the question??? It all looks fab.

My husband is a heating engineer, and a time served Plumber, we are doing the visa ourselves whilst E-Mailing companies for jobs, and many other things!

Our house goes on the market next month so we hope to sell soon. We are trying to be realistic in that it could take up to 2 years to get out there! More time to save.

My husband will need a job as will I and we want a good school for our son! So please any help apprechiated.

I have so far: Started the application on a skilled Migration Visa, worked out costs for shipping, flight costs, E-Mailed about jobs for me,googled Adelaide a million times to look at temp accommodation and schools.

I have looked at the forum and got lots of other info but please help with the task of schools and area's!

And hope fingers crossed all goes well and we may meet some of you in a year or two!

Karen, Dan and George