does anyone know aaron jones from adelaide

Guest jrkhigginson

Guest jrkhigginson

im trying to get intouch with aaron jones tucker crescent adelaide 5108 i have not seen him for about over 30 years ,i would like to know hows he getting on im a scouse jimmy

Guest jrkhigginson

just some more info he was a welsh boxing champion and may well be still involved in the sport originally from caernarfon and would be around 50 years old now i was his trainer in wales

im trying to get intouch with aaron jones tucker crescent adelaide 5108 i have not seen him for about over 30 years ,i would like to know hows he getting on im a scouse jimmy

I think you may have the wrong postcode, the postcode you mention is in Salisbury and there is no Tucker Crescent in Salisbury, however there is a Tucker Cresent in North Haven (the post code for North Haven is 5018). After a white pages search for that suburb and name I have found the following: A Jones, 9 Grose Crs North Haven SA 5018 (08) 8341 8652.

Maybe they have moved house?, a long shot I know but worth a phone call.