OMG...we fly out tomorrow

Guest weelou

My family and I fly out from Glasgow tomorrow, I can't believe its finally here my hubsband and I dream of 20years is happining in less than 24hrs.Its been very emotional and I didny realise how hard it would be to say cherrio to all our family and friends, but our new adventure and life is so exciting.We would love to meet new people when we arrive and get settled.My husband is a bricklayer (wullie) hes 40, My nane is Louise 93 am a nursing assistant, My daughter Nicole 16, Lyndsey 14,Amy 11 and Jake who is 5 in dec.Thanks

Guest jaxndel

Good luck to you all. We fly out the following week. What area are you going to??

My family and I fly out from Glasgow tomorrow, I can't believe its finally here my hubsband and I dream of 20years is happining in less than 24hrs.Its been very emotional and I didny realise how hard it would be to say cherrio to all our family and friends, but our new adventure and life is so exciting.We would love to meet new people when we arrive and get settled.My husband is a bricklayer (wullie) hes 40, My nane is Louise 93 am a nursing assistant, My daughter Nicole 16, Lyndsey 14,Amy 11 and Jake who is 5 in dec.Thanks