• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nubie here

2 times
      Quote Originally Posted by caoimhe View Post
      its my first daughter's name..... i like using it for longin name, as i find its rare and very few people have used it :) its irish for gentleness, if ur friend didnt know that already

My friend is Irish too! So because its unusal ( well here in England) she did explain the meaning. I think its such a pretty name.

Adelaide (South Australia)
      44 times

Welcome to this great site!

Welcome to this great site!No question too small or too daft always somebody there to answer any queries or just offer you support!We are waiting for our medicals in 2 weeks and putting house on the market in the next few weeks also!so very excited and also having the odd wobbly day (but i've been told that's normal).
      We too have 4 kids aged 10,8,7 and 3(what ages are your 4).
      We went out with the kids last june for a few weeks and had a great time!
      Keep us posted how your getting on!

i have 6 altogether the two girls are with thier mum, and they are not going

but here goes

caoimhe 17
      orlaigh 14
      matthew 9
      ethan 7
      conal 5
      liam 5

got hit with twins as u can see.... they are looking forward to this just as much, thank god.

oh yeah and that was loads of problems having kids to a previous marriage, they want medicals on both girls and police check on eldest as she is over 16.... even though they are not comming with us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums