Massive problem with a spreets voucher - please help. Money taken no goods delivered.

taylors.down.under

Hi, I have used this forum before, but its a while ago and I have forgot all my passwords, log in etc.

So I have made a new one.

HELP PLEASE - I bought and paid for a Spreets voucher (and I have used spreets regularly since moving to SA) on 18th November 2011 for an smartphone. I paid immediately $125. To date, after I have emailed the company and emailed Spreets on several occasions - I have had NO response or no phone. What do I do next? This was a christmas present, but looks like they have stolen my money and no one is interested in it. Thank you. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll see if I can find a phone number anywhere for Spreets but in the meantime, I presume you paid with a credit card so contact your credit card company. Sooner the better. Let us know how you get on! I've not done a lot with Spreets but all that I have done have been good

Found this on another forum:

Have you tried the various contact options on this page:

http://spreets.com.au/info/contact-us/

Also there is a Spreets listed in the White Pages:

(02) 8011 4605

Or...member suggested posting on their https://www.facebook.com/Spreets.Adelaide wall and sure enough they got straight on to it.

i am having the same problem with spreets... i purchased a product back in october and still havent recieved my item, i have complained to the company supplying the product and to spreets too but they have ony apologised and said i will get my product and that is it... i have asked for my money back as i believe waiting over two months to get my item is taking the p... now, but again this has gone on deaf ears....luckily it is only a $29 item but its the principal now... i have purchased lots and lots of these vouchers using all the businesses who supply them, and havent had a problem when i purchase a voucher but when i purchase a product from them and have to wait for them to post it that is proving to be a problem....and not just on this item all my other items i have purchased have all taken at least 4 weeks to arrive...

Guest tinkham_lee

I had an issue with spreets and they were very helpful and refunded the money quickly, It was for a spa package and the company was fully booked and couldn't redeem the voucher, I emailed spreets with the issue. got a reply the next day and refunded the day after.

Whenever I have purchased something that has to be delivered it has always taken 4-5 weeks to arrive, so it may still be in the post

Hope you get your smartphone in time for Christmas

i am having the same problem with spreets... i purchased a product back in october and still havent recieved my item, i have complained to the company supplying the product and to spreets too but they have ony apologised and said i will get my product and that is it... i have asked for my money back as i believe waiting over two months to get my item is taking the p... now, but again this has gone on deaf ears....luckily it is only a $29 item but its the principal now... i have purchased lots and lots of these vouchers using all the businesses who supply them, and havent had a problem when i purchase a voucher but when i purchase a product from them and have to wait for them to post it that is proving to be a problem....and not just on this item all my other items i have purchased have all taken at least 4 weeks to arrive...

Tina - was in by any chance the named necklaces??? I bought them for xmas presents - but still not received! Its a bit of a pain - I was really hoping they were going to be here this week. If not, will have to get my very stroppy head on!

Sarah

Guest MrsHills

I bought some name necklaces and hadnt heard anything for ages I ordered them on 25th August and eventually received them on December 2nd!!

I did email the actual company and got the response from them....also I ordered some masks which are going to make me look 20 instead of 25(!!!!), they took LOTS of emails, again to the company rather than the voucher people (spreest/scoopon etc)

keep onto to them

I have the same problem with cudo for those slim bras emailed cudo was told they would be here before the 20th dec and they still haven't arrived. thats the problem going with a 3rd party :(. I have bought a few things form them and have been happy until now. A friend and I bought a spa voucher and they were booked but still let us use the voucher after the exp date.

Hi thanks guys for all the messages. Diane said to have a look on facebook and I did. If you type in Spreets Adelaide, you will find lots of things there, and their phone number which is 1300 66 56 54. I rang and the lady was helpful - but not helpful enough! The phone has been ordered from Hong Kong which is not on the voucher and it has just left the depot there!! Has to arrive in Sydney and then sent out from there by Auspost. So I dont reckon it will arrive in time for Christmas. I was quite annoyed, but what can I do, other than to keep at them if I dont get it after christmas. The offers do look good, but then when things go wrong its not fair and they dont tell you that in the small print. Good luck. Hope you get yours sorted x

Tina - was in by any chance the named necklaces??? I bought them for xmas presents - but still not received! Its a bit of a pain - I was really hoping they were going to be here this week. If not, will have to get my very stroppy head on!

hi Sarah,

Sarah

no mine was another item, but they finally arrived today only 2 1/2 months after ordering them... the next time, if there is a next time, it will have to be a absolute bargain before i order anything else from any of them ...