Our First Post

Guest jayk

Hi, we are coming to Adelaide for six months in March, its our first time to SA ona mission to check out the area as I'm on the Regional sponsorshiplist (HR Manager). The other half (Jason) is an scaffolder. We'd really appreciate any advice, guidance or tips for places to stay while we are in SA and anything that may assist a search for potential employers or opportunities.Happy New Year!Jason and Katy

Hi, we are coming to Adelaide for six months in March, its our first time to SA ona mission to check out the area as I'm on the Regional sponsorshiplist (HR Manager). The other half (Jason) is an scaffolder. We'd really appreciate any advice, guidance or tips for places to stay while we are in SA and anything that may assist a search for potential employers or opportunities.Happy New Year!Jason and Katy

Are you just coming over on a reccie then for 6 months?

I work as a HR Officer. There is another posting on the jobs and careers section about working as a HR Manager and that will give you some information.

Idealy we would be looking for a furnished place fairly central to the cbd

or maybe coastal.

I have read that many of you on first arriving stayed in caravan parks untill

you sort something more permeant out

Would anybody have details of these parks?

Many thanks Jason