anyone from northeast england

Guest barmyarmy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tina

We are from the North East we are visitin Adelaide in March and hopefully moving for good in January. we have our house on the market and are rarin to go.

Kimberley x

Hi there again,

Not far from you in Sunny (frezzzzing) Seaham. How many kids do you have and how old.

This is a great place to ask all your questions but in the begining it gets very addictive.

Kimberley x

Guest Guest75
neil,tina n family planing to come to adelaide asap wouldlike to hear from anyone already in adelaide or planing to move from northeast

I think there are a lot here from the NE.

I'm a Leeds lad My'sen :wacko:

Guest happy-jools

Hi Tina

Im too am from Sunderland, and didnt think anyone else from Sunderland was posting on here, so good to know you are from here too.

We have our visa's, and our flights are booked for the 15th June.

I already know Kimberely (Kiki) and we have met up a good few times. Maybe we could all get together sometime soon.

:wubclub:

Guest The Waite Family

Hi,

We are in Leeds and hope to move to Adelaide - Someone from Go Matilda is phoning us tonight so that will be our very first step on the way:wideeyed:

Jon 42 is an Electrician

Dianne (me) 39 in two weeks and a School Administrator

Laura 18 can't wait to go

Daniel 15 definitely not going and we can't make him :biglaugh:

Jo 11 and will only go if his Xbox 360 will work

Arwen 4 - Border Collie, Lucy - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel 4 and Thomas 8 the moggy

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there Im from Lincolnshire (S****horpe)

I was there twice today:dull: Just down the road in Gainsborough.

Pop down to lincoln in a couple of weeks we got a PIA meet going on down there (see social and meet section)

Pete

Guest Racht70
I was there twice today:dull: Just down the road in Gainsborough.

Pop down to lincoln in a couple of weeks we got a PIA meet going on down there (see social and meet section)

Pete

Oohhh im in lincoln most days, im at uni there.

Guest Blackcat

Hi There

My husband is originally from the North East, Bishop Auckland and is a Sunderland supporter (well someone has to be!), We have moved round a lot though and did live in Lincoln for the last five years before arriving in Adelaide in November. We love it so far, our kids are 16 and 11, think it is a harder move for the teenagers, but he is getting settled in and enjoying life over here, Any questions just ask, it is such a big move to make, but worth it, Gina

Guest reevendeb

hello barmy army im reevendeb we live just up the road from you mate in south shields. we are hoping to be in adelaide by the end of summer at the latest.

i currently work at nissan we have three teenagers, rachel, katie and adam.

we sent our medicals off in jan, this yr, awaiting our police checks.

we are mags not mackems by the way. yeah i know we are playing crap at the moment but hey we have grew used to it now like.

we are all looking forward to leaving for oz....can,t wait in fact.

Guest barmyarmy

hi m8 came off the sites last year n wasnt much work doing so i also went to nissan i havent started my application yet but not wasting time doing loads of homework.i take it you on a shift

Guest skellysgirl

hi i am from Middlesbrough, we have not started the application yet, hoping to in july and hopefully be over there next summer, we have been told can only have state sponsership for SA, i have not double checked this yet, but was thinking about here or melbourne anyway so its not a huge prob, was just hoping to go over with PR

Guest CARMEN

hi skellysgirl - what do you do for a living, as i'm a nurse and i'm hopefully going to adelaide on a permanent resident visa when i get a job. i don't ever remember reading that you can only get there on state sponsorship - may be the rest of PIA can help