Hello to you all

Guest matt n mel

Guest matt n mel

Hi everyone,

Myself and my fella are (fingers crossed!) going to be moving to Adelaide this year or next. Seems like a long way off as we still have a few hoops n hurdles to hop through/over.....

So far we've passed the TRA skills assessment, and the IELTS, and are now planning on applying for ss from sa as my partner is a panel beater and although it's not on the sol, it is on sa "wanted" list. With a bit of luck our hope is to apply for a 176, and we've been using The Emigration Group to help us, as we knew we wouldn't make time to read all the small print and figure it all out ourselves (we're busy realists!).

We've been to Oz 4 times and just love it. Got friends and family over there, although none in sa but tbh it doesn't worry us as there's planes and cars (road trips!) for visiting. We like the look of sa as it seems really chilled, and family orientated, and pretty too!

My fella is 39 and I'm 35, so I guess that's us. Sure we'll have lots of questions going forward. Great to know that this network exists, and as I've read, and read, and read(!) loads of the threads I see that that's loads of experts on here so feel excited to be joining the forum.

Mel n matt

:jiggy:

Guest dean berridge

Hi there, like you we started our dream last June, used an agent and were expecting to hear Oct/Sept 12, oh my god we got our case officer last week and med are booked feb half term,CRBs sent off. Found the site really helpfully on our quest and am really looking forward to using the site to meet people when we are over there. Any way good luck and don't be afraid to ask even if it seems daft!:biggrin: