Hello

Guest sammyjane

Guest sammyjane

Hello,

Im new to all of this, it would be nice to talk to someone. I am deciding on heading off to oz, need a little advice. considering Adelaide or Perth not really sure. I am a student nurse at the moment and would like to know if any body who has just qualified and been able to get a job without the 2 years experience required on job adverts posted in the U.K. My husband is an electrician and we have 2 children, Matthew 6 and Hannah 4. Love to hear from someone. :wubclub:

Guest caoimhe

Hi all,

welcome to the site, you will find it very useful. I've never been to Perth but we picked Adelaide as have been and thought it very family orientated and seemed more of a large town than big city, but it is personal choice. Good luck with your decision and application.

Welcome to PIA sammyjane,

There are a few people from North Wales on here so might be worth organising a meet. Its always good to talk to people in the same boat. You will be amazed at what you can pick up.

Good luck

Pete

hello and welcome to pia :wubclub:

have you started the whole process yet? have you done your tra yet?

we don't know perth so can't give you any advice there since we are obviously heading off to adelaide! not that we know much about that one either :wacko: - only, stories, online research, photos, second hand experiences ...

good luck with whatever you decide!

Guest nessie2

Hi

My name is Helen I am from scotland but have been in australia for 20years.

I have lived in perth,melbourne sydney and now adelaide. I must admit I would say perth is the best

Lovely beaches very clean just llok on the internet. You will have no problems getting a job. They are short of nurses out here. So good luck all the best Helen