Visa submitted....... nervous muchly :-)

VdMfamily

Well Fragomen have submitted our 457 Visa application on 3rd Feb, hubster just needs to go for his Chest X-ray then it's all go.... Hopeful its all going to go smoothly and pain free... starting to get quotes for shippers, 4 in total. Doesn't seem real somehow... this whole process of job interest in Adelaide started Feb 2011 and now Feb 2012 we are applying for Visas and about to change our whole lives... frankly I am terrified BUT excited at the same time.

Keep reading threads about 457 being the worst Visa to go on etc etc, family upset about the impending move, me sleepless at night worrying will it all work out. Well it's in the hands of the Gods now. Hope to be out there APril 2012 :arghh:

Feel better getting that off my chest xx

hey im heading to adelaide in june 2012 , im from ireland im going out there on my own on skilled migration visa

cant wait to go but im freaked out at the same time , have yo been to australia before ? ive never been to adelaide , but have been to

sydney brisbane and melbourne

david..