Emigration group

Guest GWENNO

Hello

Has anyone ever been to the emigration group venues held in manchester? will they provide all the information for you to start your emigration process?

thankyou

Gwenno x

Hello

Has anyone ever been to the emigration group venues held in manchester? will they provide all the information for you to start your emigration process?

thankyou

Gwenno x

hi

I had a consultation with them, they are really good a friend of mine also went with them, also rated them, they gave them the direction to Australia where the work was for her husband. I decided to go with an agent who i went with before in Australia

jennet

Hi Jennet,

thankyou for that, im going sunday so hopefully i'll have a better idea.

xxx

they see to know what their talking about they came across to me that they won't waste peoples money.

good luck on Sunday