I'm new!!!

Guest 1pinksky1

Guest 1pinksky1

Hi! I'm Jennie. I am currently a nurse, working in the community with patients with complex care needs. Hub is a comm ed worker. We have 3 kids- Sean is 11, Beth is 6 and Mark who is 4. I also have a step-son who is 10 (the biggest reason we have not moved before!!). We really want to look at living the dream now and are trying to gather as much info as poss. Are there jobs for ppl in youth/community work? Dont see much looking on-line.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Hello hello hello :D

There are a fair few nurses hot footing it over the seas I believe, so you're in good company, and at the other end of the process from us - we are off on Monday (argh!) and hopefully will be giving an update on what its like when you first get there soon (although not in Adelaide, whilst we are settling there we are spending some time over in WA to start with, for very long and boring reasons that I won't bore you with now)!

We're a pretty friendly bunch here really, so any more questions just ask away,I'm sure someone far more knowledgeable about youth work etc will be along shortly that can give you some info on that :D

Hello hello hello :D

There are a fair few nurses hot footing it over the seas I believe, so you're in good company, and at the other end of the process from us - we are off on Monday (argh!)

Monday, wow - that won't be long in coming round AB, try and enjoy the last few days. Cant wait to get your low down on everything.

IrishStew (OH)