RentalsInOz.com

Tim

rentalsinoz.gif

It is free for property owners to promote their property and for future migrants to search for suitable properties all in the one place.

I don't ask for a commission or a fee but do request that if property owners have a web page or site they link to RentalsInOz.com. Prospective tennants are put directly intouch with the property owners so I do not get involved.

Find out more about adding properties.

Start your property search!

A Big Thank You to Russell and Judi for giving me feedback on how user friendly the backend is.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel to contact me or through RentalsInOz.com.

Tim

Guest Tracijbc

Great site, looking forward to even more properties!

The only slight niggle I had with it is when you have viewed the details of a property and then click your back browser button to return to your seach results, your search details have "expired" and you have to search again. Slightly frustrating when you have chosen all your options from the drop down menus. Is it just me doing something the wrong way? :err:

Cheers

Traci x

Guest Guest75

A huge thanks to YOU Tim.

It was a pleasure to help out.

It's not often in this world that you get "summat fer nowt".

The world could do with a few more like minded people:notworthy::notworthy::D

Great site, looking forward to even more properties!

The only slight niggle I had with it is when you have viewed the details of a property and then click your back browser button to return to your seach results, your search details have "expired" and you have to search again. Slightly frustrating when you have chosen all your options from the drop down menus. Is it just me doing something the wrong way? :err:

Cheers

Traci x

Hi Traci,

I have fixed this issue, you should be ok now!

Tim

My pleasure Tim to help out too!

Just to let you know. I had an enquiry this morning from the site, so we know that the "Contact" button works! However, it came through to my email as "Junk".

Maybe now I've "accepted" emails from rentalsinoz, it will recognise that they are safe.

Cheers

Judi

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Tim,

Great new site you have started. I looked around today but had a problem. When I clicked on "Property Australia" at the foot of the page it took me to a property company from Ireland "MyHome.ie"

Something wrong I think unless I'm doing it wrong!

Cheers

Martin and Val

Sorry Tim, must have been one of those strange web gremlin thingy's. It works fine now. Many thanks and good luck.

• 4 months later...
Guest Django
Hi Tim

I am not very techo. When you are reading a thread, I cant work out how to PM a particular person on that thread? I'm sure there used to be a PM button as well as the existing, post reply, post quote etc but now that option is no longer there.

Can you advise

Carole:unsure:

Dont have to be techo Carole. Even I can do it. :biglaugh:

Hover your mouse on the posters username above their avatar (if they have one) and your curser becomes a hand. Click and select send pm.

Pete

• 1 month later...
Guest Aussie pat

Hi Tim,

It's agony watching what is happening on the thread 'Gissa job' started by Deb 17. Whilst no one is being obnoxious it is obvious that there is lots of friction that could be quite damaging to interactions between various members on PIA in the future. Would it be possible to end the thread?

I realise I'm just one member expressing their point of view. I enjoy using the website because it's normally very helpful and friendly. I'm not frightened of conflict but it's getting out of hand. Please help.

• 2 months later...

Hi all

Not been on for a while just to let you all know we got our visas last month but had to activate them by the 21 jan 2009 due to front loading , anyway to cut a long story short we are currently in adelaide on reccie been here since 24 oct had couple of inteviews while here but more importantly been looking at schools for the kids at the moment it looks like the seaford area is looking good would just like to know if the schools has a good reputation and if the area is ok , been all around the suburbs the last week and we really seen to like the seaford area .

cheers boo boo

• 9 months later...
Guest rachinadelaide

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the site! I have just added my property and I had to choose Hemley Beach as the suburb even though it's at Port Adelaide/Semaphore. Is this just me being dizzy (!) or can I list it under Port Adelaide/Semaphore?

Thanks again!!

Rach