Here's Johnny

Guest johnnyngem

Guest johnnyngem

Hello folks glad we have joined what seems to be a wicked forum we are in the process of getting a visa not had the gutts to do anything about it untill now!!!

we are a young family looking for a chilled out life with out the stress of an english life

Any helpfull tips would be most welcome

Hope to speak too most of you soon

Johnny n Gem and our little boy Louis :nah:

Guest louiesmum
Hello folks glad we have joined what seems to be a wicked forum we are in the process of getting a visa not had the gutts to do anything about it untill now!!!

we are a young family looking for a chilled out life with out the stress of an english life

Any helpfull tips would be most welcome

Hope to speak too most of you soon

Johnny n Gem and our little boy Louis :nah:

Hi

Welcome to PIA. I'm sure you will get all the answers to your Q's on here

Hi,

You are probably further ahead than us!!! We cant apply for our visa until we know whether the hospital that is sorting a job out for OH is going to sponsor us or not. :err: Its VERY frustrating waiting for an email back to let us know. Been waiting since december, they emailed a couple of weeks ago to say they are still working on his case but that doesnt make the waiting any easier... so no tips re visas from me.

All I know is what Ive picked up so far - I lived near Adelaide for 6 mnths in 2000 and went out for 2 weeks in Nov last year to check on areas we like and info on jobs etc.

We cant apply for our visa until we know whether the hospital that is sorting a job out for OH is going to sponsor us or not. :err:

Hazel,

Why wait for sponsorship? As a nurse your other 'arf will pick up enough points to qualify for an independant/permanant visa (175) and therefore be able to pick and choose where he works?

Pete

I know, but (I think) it works out cheaper if he gets sponsored. On australia.org it seems to say that for a sponsored visa you just pay the initial application fee, rather than the full whack for the independant visa?? :err:

We are trying to do this ourselves also without an agent as we know we qualify because of his occupation - so for the sake of someone else doing the paperwork we couldnt really afford to get an agent... although I know they know the process inside out which obviously is a big plus. Aside from money - it seemed more straight forward to be sponsored (less to cock up this end!!)

As always any suggestions much appreciated....:)

We cant apply for our visa until we know whether the hospital that is sorting a job out for OH is going to sponsor us or not. :err: quote]

Hazel,

Why wait for sponsorship? As a nurse your other 'arf will pick up enough points to qualify for an independant/permanant visa (175) and therefore be able to pick and choose where he works?

Pete

Guest johnnyngem

hi mozzy

I am a self tought landscaper my dad has shown me all he knows as he has been a gardener for 30yrs and I have been doing it for around 10yrs now. I have owned my own landscaping firm for around 3yrs now. The TRA are not accepting applications from self tought trades man until until the end of march at the moment for some reason or another. So basically we are right at the START so any information will be very helpfull folks