• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New to Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Mark&Vikki View Post
      Hi, I'm Vikki (38) originally from Goole, East Yorkshire & have been here, with my husband & 3 children, in Woodcroft since 10 Jan 12.
      My 2 eldest, Maisie (11) & Joe (7) are nicely settled in school, my husband has just started work this week, so it's left me thinking about what I'm going to do. My youngest, Woody (4) is in kindy but only 2 and half days a week so am looking for groups, individuals, in similar circumstances to meet up with.
      Hi Vikki,

We are looking to move to Adelaide in the near future and we are from Howden. My husband is originally from Goole. Lets hope we get there and would be great to meet up. Maybe I wont feel so homesick if I know someone else that knows all the places I know. My little boy is 3.

Hello !
      I am a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hallett Cove
      3 times
      Hi vicky we are from grimsby so not to far away from goole.... if u want to catch up for a chat just pm me... we live in magill in the eastern part of the city.. i know woodcroft is a bit of a distance but we could catch up somewhere if u wanted to.. i have 3 children robson 16, harriet 12, and joshua 8.. we have been here in adelaide since september 2011.. so still kinda settling in.. anyway pm me if u wanna catch up.. cheers tracey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12