Visiting grannies

Guest granny jane

Guest granny jane

Hi I am Jane and the granny of two children living in Adelaide. I am interested in meeting other grandparents with a possible view to share a rental in this area for my yearly visits. There must be someone out there in the same situation as me. Please contact if you have any ideas? Thanks

Guest Celine
Hi I am Jane and the granny of two children living in Adelaide. I am interested in meeting other grandparents with a possible view to share a rental in this area for my yearly visits. There must be someone out there in the same situation as me. Please contact if you have any ideas? Thanks

hi Jane,

I'm not a granny but have a large spare bedroom & own bathroom in Mount Barker - 30 mins drive from Adelaide CBD. If you are interested, let me know

Hi, I'm another Grannie Jane (daughter, her husband and two granddaughter's live in Bellevue Heights) We could also do 'B&B' for a few nights if you are interested - have two spare rooms (furnished as singles) and a family bathroom (which I use occasionally) in addition to our ensuite. We live in the southern suburbs. PM if you are interested. Where do your family live?

Guest granny jane

Thank you so much for your post. I am really encouraged by the responses so far. My daughter, son-in- law and two grandchildren live in Burton near Salisbury and having spoken to my daughter Eleanor yesterday,she is going to join the thread quite soon to offer information from the Adelaide end. Thanks Jane